Nowadays, the development trend of power grid is intellectualization. As an important part of power grid, the power distribution system is very close to the customers and it has to run properly. The distribution management system (DMS）played an important role in it.
RW8000 power distribution management system (DMS) is designed for the smart grids. It is based on real-time application, centered on distribution network operation and management, focusing on the business process of distribution network, integrating data acquisition, real-time monitoring, fault handling, application analysis and production management, and enabling the full automation of distribution network monitoring and scheduling, production, operation and service. With the integrated solutions for power supply enterprises, their operation and management level of power distribution network are effectively increased, and their power supply reliability and customer satisfaction are improved.
Functions of DMS:
1. System integration, information sharing, workflow smoothing, user interaction.
2. Improving the power operation and marketing management
3. More efficient decision support
1. Construction based on IEC62351 and NERC safety standards
2. Based on SOA architecture, following IEC61970/IEC61968 standards, supporting the functions of accessing to IEC61850 intelligent substation, and integrated graphic, model and library modeling of transmission network and distribution network
3. Based on distributed acquisition and monitoring technology, supporting the function of accessing to RTU/FTU/DTU/FPI and many other terminal devices
4. Based on the integrated design of ESB (Enterprise Information Bus), enabling interacting with third-party system in data and process through standard interfaces or adapters
5. Enable the comprehensive fault diagnosis for topology, real-time information and fault information reported by customer, and accurately realize fault location and fault analysis
6. Support fault handling based on business process and enable fault location, fault isolation, fault recovery, personnel dispatch, workorder management, etc.
7. Support the mixed of system hardware equipment and operating system, i.e. ensure system security, usability and scalability while fully protecting user investment
8. Powerful protocol library technology and enabling quickly accessing to various standard protocols, and rapidly customizing and developing non-standard protocols
9. The network platform is based on the distributed application trigger mechanism, enabling the free deployment and free migration of services, and, under extreme conditions, achieving all system functions with only one server
10. Achieve seamless connection and interaction with GIS system
11. Enable to access to and monitor microgrid and renewable enery sources such as solar energy and wind energy
Automatization & Security
Integration & Optimization
ROCKWILL®, China. Provide with Best Support